View the 2017 Statewide Watershed Report Card
1. To upload your data for the Statewide Watershed Report Card, please click here.
2. To download the Statewide Watershed Report Card, email watershed@hcconservancy.
3. For more resources to assist with stream work, please consult MD DNR’s website.
4. Add your student photos and student numbers here.
5. Apply for an Action Project here.
6. Download the Worksheet to get started on a plan for your Action Project.
Timeline for Watershed Summit Teachers:
January 18th: Summit and Action Project Webinar
February 1st: Deadline for Watershed Summit Sign Up
March 1st: Deadline for Action Project Grant Application
March 30th: Deadline for Summit Logistics ( CBF health forms, etc.)
May 2nd: Statewide Watershed Summit at Senate House in Annapolis
2017 Statewide Watershed Report Card Summit:
Enjoy this video overview of the of the 2017 Watershed Report Card Summit by the Department of Natural Resources:
Photo credit: Stephen Badger and Department of Natural Resources