- This event has passed.
PROGRAM FULL: Ellicott City Roundtable
September 13, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree
Unfortunately this popular program is already full. Walk ins the night of the event can not be accommodated. This event will be live streamed on our Facebook page starting at 7pm. Visit our Facebook page 9/13/18 from 7-9pm est. to catch the event live!
Join us to reflect on the Ellicott City floods and share perspectives on the future. Moderated by Ned Tillman.
- Mark DeLuca, Howard County Government
- Nicholas Redding, Executive Director, Preservation Maryland
- Dianne Paulis, resident & Treasurer, Ellicott City Partnership
- John Shoemaker, Business Owner, Shoemaker Country
- Chris Brooks, Hydrologist, McCormick Taylor
- Bruce Taylor, property owner and developer
- Michael G. Bosilovich, weather and climate science, NASA
Free program, advance registration required. Limited space, program registration may close early.
Online registration ends 24 hours prior to the event. If a program is canceled by the Conservancy, participants will be notified and offered a refund. All other program fees are non-refundable and support educational programs at the Conservancy. Organized groups may not be able to be accommodated at our free programs. Please contact the Conservancy about scheduling a separate program for your group.